Saturday, February 24, 2018

Sweethearts Day

I love when this time of year rolls around and I get to celebrate being an eternal family each year in February.We enjoyed an amazing and eventful breakfast at the Grand America Hotel. (check last post for our reveal of our pregnancy to my family)
 The food was amazing, the conversations were hilarious and I just adore the time I get with my family.
 We drove over to the Salt Lake temple to get in for our planned session at the temple. It was an amazing and very memorable experience. It was very apparent that there were spirits in the room with us celebrating the work we were doing. Here's to an extended eternal family. Finally making connections to the future and the past!
 What a great family I have. It is an amazing thing that our entire family can all attend the temple together each year. What a blessing. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment