Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Ammon 24th RS trip to Playmill

So, we moved out of an amazing ward, and the best part is, they still let me do everything with them. I have crashed birthday dinners and super saturdays and this month they even let me tag along as they took their annual trip out to West Yellowstone to see The Little Mermaid. It was magical and wonderful!
This group of ladies is amazing. we laughed so hard the entire 2 hours to yellowstone. Everything from being mistaken for a cage fighter to baby blowout stories. What a hoot.
This is Claudia Warner. I sat by her all of dinner. We are related-kinda-sorta. My sister's (Jenni) husband's (Mark) dad (Keith Warner) is Claudia's husband's (Dave) brother. We bonded immediately when she moved into this ward just weeks after us! (also, her grandson played Prince Derek)
What a wonderful, memorable trip. I hope they let me come next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment