Saturday, August 19, 2017

Millions of Cake Pops!

Image result for cake pop golf balls

So, earlier this summer I had a quick conversation about what it might cost to make cake pops for a wedding. I took it as a hypothetical topic, but I guess I was wrong. 2 months later I got a call asking what the deposit would be for such a large order...300 golf ball cake pops! Oh my.
I had to make them a bit early since I was leaving town, but I fill the freezer to the brimwith boxes and boxes of cake pops.
Image result for cake pop golf balls
I had a few mistakes...more than a few, but they were well enjoyed by those who cared more about the taste then the appearance.
The wedding turned out fun and spunky. What a week this was...I don't think I will ever agree to do cake pops again.

No comments:

Post a Comment