My favorite holiday has a arrived. I of course did not take this lightly, and prepared as best I could!
 |
| Thanks Charelle for the amazing nail job! |
 |
| I even spooked up Young Womens before we left Montana |
I wasn't completely sure how involved Joe would be able to be after his surgery, but I wasn't going to let me down. I finished our costumes just in time to attend the annual Collier Halloween Family Home Evening (which we have missed for the last 4 years). I decided to take this opportunity to really announce our pregnancy.
 |
| 16 Weeks |
 |
| That's No Moon!!! |
We also got to take advantage of our ward primary party. I took a little date with AJ to the church to enjoy activities and treats. He loved it!
He got a little frustrated with the "no hands" rule, so then he just went at it.
Our actual halloween night was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We got to go to downtown Salt Lake to Join Audrey and Matt for an adventurous Trick-or-Treating event!
After coming back home we took a small round through our neighborhood, but I think the boy's favorite part was fighting Darth Vader when we got back.
Even with Joe's recent surgery and pain, he helped us really enjoy our Halloween. Thanks Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment