Earlier this year we noticed Aj was getting really antsy when water would come near his face. We didn't want that to continue so we signed him up for swimming lessons at the YMCA.
On their last day they got to ride in a raft around the pool.
Certificate of completion.
He was doing so well that I decided to sign him up for the next session and sign Andy up too for his first go at swim lessons. I couldn't have made a better choice.
Andy became a little fish. He feared nothing. His teacher would have to hold him off until she was ready to catch him. He even was diving for goods at the bottom of the pool before his lessons were over.
Very proud of himself
Aj became fearless his last day and decided to ask if he could go off of the rope swing at the deep end of the cold pool. He did awesome!
My little fishies are ready for their summer swimming now! I hope it sticks till next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment