Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial day ...week

My family has a wonderful tradition of having a huge softball game every year on memorial day. It has been quite some time since we have been able to attend, but this year we got to come. Sadly there was a lot of rain that day, so we had to move the game indoors. We played volleyball at one of the churches instead. unfortunately there weren't any pictures taken of this event so I must move on to the week following.
Joe had to get back to work, but I wanted a fun break from the monotony of regular life so I decided to stay behind and stick around for a week. I had a blast!
There were two major highlights. One was going to the aquarium with Audrey and the kids she teaches. The boys had fun racing around to each exhibit.
we even saw a fun 3D movie about the environment. There were only a few tears involved,
In the aviary there was a fun group of rope bridges to get to each exhibit. I think that may have been Aj's favorite part. 
Thanks Audrey for the invite and the fun!
My other favorite part was taking pictures of the boys with Potts. This is always an adventure. I can't ever thank my dad enough for capturing my boys at their best.
They are so good for him. Aj is pretty much a pro model now.
I might be a little biased, but I will say that I have 2 of the most handsome boys on the planet! They love getting to spend this extra time with Potts every year!
Aj's best
Oh my goodness!!! how can you pass up such a sweet face as that!?!?
Getting them together is a little bit more difficult, but we managed to get at least one.
 Andy Man!
What a blessing to have such talent in our family! Love you Potts and appreciate the time you put into these!

No comments:

Post a Comment