Sunday, May 31, 2015

Cupcake Update

So since being here in Dillon I have had a few fun little events that I have gotten to cover.
Relief Society Birthday Celebration
Our ward has an annual Relief Society party and they let me cover the desserts for the whole gig. I got to be creative and have a little fun. 100 cupcakes for the sweet ladies!
Horses? well I tried, A little 8 year old wanted a horse for her birthday so I got as creative as I could. Don't mock or laugh, just enjoy.
My good friend hired me to make her son's 1st birthday cake for his cake smash. It wasn't much of a smash, but more of a smear.
pretty cute for an easter birthday, right?
I got asked to cover senior night at the college for the girls basketball team. I did't know I could fit so many cupcakes in my freezer. 20 bouquets for some very deserving girls.
I invented a new flavor and it has been a huge hit! Summer flavors are all going like crazy right now. What could be better in the summer than Orange Creamsicle. We gave our first try at a Family Home Evening Birthday party for Dr Casey and Kylie.

No comments:

Post a Comment