Every year, as I am sure you can recall, I make a whole lot of donuts for our friends and their families. I wasn't entirely sure how this would turn out this year, but I did it anyway. This batch of donuts were the best yet. We had a good group of people from the ward and other community activities that we are involved in. I made over 110 donuts (expecting that to be enough with all the other food) and they were gone as soon as I put them out. All in all, it was a big hit. I think next year I will have to double the donuts
 |
| We asked each family to bring a halloween themed dish. We had some super cute entrees. |
 |
| This years crew! Not too bad for having just moved in. :) |
After all was said and done the next day I got an apology from one of the young boys that attended the party. I said his mom made him apologize for eating 9 donuts. I say, good for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment