AJ has a very good friend, Grayson. He just turned two and gad a dream party. The whole party was at the fire station. They did a big presentation and let all the kids get in the firetruck and test out some equipment. AJ thought he was in heaven! Thanks Moore family for a fun afternoon.
My friend Alyssa had twins this month. I got to help throw her shower and even got to visit them in the hospital. (I think being her visiting teacher gets me up the visitor ladder a little higher.) They are just the sweetest, and might I add tiniest, little babies I have held.
| little Gabriela and Sophia (2 days old) |
Boys will be boys! I love watching my two little guys interact with eachother. There is very little contention (so far) and they play so well together. AJ loves to show him how to do things. I can hardly get AJ to stop holding Andy's hand long enough for me to change his diaper.
| This is what happens when Joe watches the kids for a few minutes while I make dinner. Yes that is a giant roll of Costco wrapping paper...guess we won't be taking that with us for next Christmas! |
| I just want to pinch those little bums! |
| All the kids in our babysitting CoOp decided that bathing was a spectator's sport. |
| They sure do love each other! I will admit that I do have a few problems not buying them matching things. I just can't help it! |
Andy and I got to see the president! Well, kind of. I needed something quick for dinner so I hopped in the car to go to Trader Joe's and my quick trip turned into a very long trip. We got blocked in and had to sit there for 45 minutes while we waited for the president to drive through town to get to Monticello. I guess now I can say I saw him...very, very briefly.
Ta da!!! AJ can write his name all by himself. I am not going to hide the fact that it is short, and quite simple, but notice the J is going the right way!
No comments:
Post a Comment