Monday, February 3, 2014

29 years old!

I had a fabulous low key, and wonderful birthday. Joe planned a whole date night just for me! I got to eat my favorite charlottesville sandwich at Eppie's (apple and brie) and then we got to go ice skating, which I love! And of course we enjoyed a little Gelato afterwards. Mmmmm. Hazelnut.
Monday was my actual birthday and most of the day was pretty normal. Went to the gym, taught a voice lesson, played with my boys, cleaned the house, you know, the norm.  I did, however, get my favorite cereal for breakfast (Reese's puffs) and I got to have lunch with Joe (which rarely happens).
AJ wasn't feeling too well that day. (Turns out the next day he tested positive for swine flu...not our best choice to go out, or have people over.)
That night I got to have a trip down memory lane for dinner. for some reason all I wanted was Pizza Hut pepperoni pan pizza and root beer. That was all I wanted and it was amazing!!! It tasted and smelled just like it did when I was 8. Joe was so sweet not to make me bake my own cake (which I have done on occasion). This time he got me the triple layer of chocolate dream cake from Harris Teeter. We are going to be eating this cake for weeks!
Thanks for a fun and relaxing birthday. Those seem to be my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment