We finally got to show our house off to Joe's brother and family. It is so fun to have them here from the other side of the country. It is so hard to take the whole family across the country, and we are so grateful they took the time to drive a little bit out of their way to come see us!
Everyone loved meeting their newest cousin. All Molly wanted to do was hold him. SHe was so sweet with him.
I wasn't up on my feet entirely yet, so I spent a lot of time in my room, but when I was out I spent my time really bonding with these sweet girls. I did hair, and gave mini music lessons. We had a lot of fun in a short weekend.
Matilda's obsession with Jaxon cracked me up. She followed him everywhere and Jaxon would put up with it for a while and then slowly walk away. He is such a good pup and puts up with so much. I'm glad we are lucky enough to have a good pup with kids.
When all was said and done the weekend just wasn't long enough. The kids didn't want to say goodbye, but Keith and Rebecca had more of their trip to head to. We loved having them and hope they can come back soon. We also hope to be able to work up the time and funds to go see them in RI.
We love you! Travel safe, and can't wait to see you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment