The kids had a late start to school this month, so we decided to take a good long break in Utah while Joe worked. We got to spend a good long relaxed day with each of my siblings. It was wonderful!
I spent a good long morning at Audrey's house on my way down. We took a nice walk around the outdoor mall down the road and let the kids play in the sub zero temps. They loved watching the fountains.
Another day we got to spend with Des and the boys. We met her at a Chinese restaurant. The boys fancied a hamburger... not sure how I feel about ordering a hamburger at a chinese restaurants...Well, even after eating the burgers they wanted to eat my noodles more. Quinn found an out-of-this-world long noodle in his pile.
After we ate we headed back to the house and I got to snuggle with Aiden and get my nails done by the wonderful Des. They turned out so so perfect. I loved it!
A few good mornings were spent at this table putting puzzles together with Potts. Again, and again, and again. Potts is such a sport. We love our time at Gammie and Pott's house! It is always so warm and welcoming!
No comments:
Post a Comment