Saturday, December 23, 2017

So many performances!! - Jazz House Big Band

After my first big gig the summer schedule exploded. We had summer park performances all over and almost every week. It slowed down in the fall and ended with a great Christmas Ball in Pocatello.
I am absolutely loving doing this. Keisha and I have made it a goal to take a photo at each gig we do together...We haven't caught all of them, but we have some great memories captured.
Wines in the Wild - fundraiser at the zoo
 This event was great. I had so many of my friends come to this one and cheer me on. We performed on a green stretch by the river. The boys even came and rode their bikes along the greenbelt while I waited for my turn to perform!
Sun Valley Jazz in the Park
 Aunt Linda and Rebecca came out with their families to this fun little performance in the park.
soooo windy
American Falls - Symphony in the Park
 I got to tote Lucy with me to this one. She was coming with me to meet Grandma and Grandpa Warner to do the trade off while Jenni is at music camp.
Alive at 5

 Every month we do a swing dance at the veterans center. It is so chill and laid back. I love doing these ones. Sometimes I can even convince Joe to come with me!
This experience has been life saving. Honestly. I have so many things I have to do to be a good mom and a good wife that I frequently forget to be "Emily." I get a few hours to myself each week to do what I am passionate about and it really rejuvenates my spirits. Thank you Heavenly Father for prompting me to ask LaTisha if she needed help with her girls when Ben was sick. Who knew it would have blessed me this much!


No comments:

Post a Comment