Monday, February 27, 2017

Sweethearts Day

Yippee! My favorite family tradition has come around once again. I love the chance to attend the temple with my family. we were hoping to get Grandma's temple work done, but we have to wait a whole year before it is aproved, so we bundled up our family names and still enjoyed a beautiful family sealing session. Jenni even got to come down!
 I have the greatest family in the world! I am so lucky to be a part of this amazing bunch and to be able to have all of us in the celestial room together.
 Not only is my family amazing, but the sister-in-laws that I have inherited are as equally amazing. They are great examples of motherhood and testimony.
 After the temple we got to enjoy a very messy and unlady like BBQ lunch at GoodWood. Truely amazing food! I was soooooo full.
 We got to go back home and snuggle the day away with Gammie and Potts. We love days like this!
Thanks Gammie and Potts from another amazing and memorable Sweethearts Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment