Sunday, January 15, 2017

Show in Seattle

I was able to sweet talk my sweet husband into letting me have a little early birthday present. Finding Neverland was showing in Seattle and Jenni and Mark were planning to attend, so I took up my old role of official third wheel and joined them!
I flew out with Ariana and left the boys with friends.
She thoroughly enjoyed her first flight. Her favorite parts were looking out the window and eating many many cookies.
It was a quick trip, but we packed it full of fun. Lunch at the Carlile Room and then off to the Theater.
The show was amazing. It was beautifully put together and amazingly magical. I laughed so hard at the house maid and cried all through the second half. I would see it a hundred more times. The sweet little Peter stole my heart. 
 They had the most amazing pen that had a fairy light on the end. You know I jumped on that as fast as I could!
24 hours was not enough. I wish Jenni lived so much closer so that we could do this kind of thing all year round. We went to church, said a few quick goodbyes, and I was off again!

No comments:

Post a Comment