Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sweethearts

Sweethearts day is always one of my favorite days. I love our family tradition of attending the temple together every year. I love that we get to just spend time together as adults. I was looking forward to much needed date night, but sadly a few hours before we were to leave Joe started feeling super sick...turns out it was Strep!
Poor guy had to miss a fun evening, and I missed out on a bit of fun, but I still went. we started with dinner at Rodizio Grill (one of my favorites). I ate to my pregnant heart's content!
Audrey was also missing her date, due to trafffic
From dinner we headed to the temple together. I always love being in the temple with my family. It reminds me why the temple is so important. I love the feeling I have when I am in the Celestial Room with my family and think about how much more amazing it will be when we are all resurrected and together after the 2nd coming. I would say that I can't wait, but that would be a bit morbid. Lets just say I know it will be amazing!
Normally that is where the evening ends, but this year David and Katie's stake was holding a Valentines dance. We all decided to get our groove on for a short bit and enjoy the dancing and some live music. I wish Joe was there to dance with me, but I still had fun moving between partners...besides, the cookies were delicious.
my partial date.
you would never guess that she is a whole month ahead of me in her pregnancy...

No comments:

Post a Comment