Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Preschool

Aj had been begging to go to school so we tried to find a good fit for him. So, in a small town there aren't that many options. we were a little sad that most "preschools" were mainly day cares, which we didn't need. I am home all the time. so finally after a lunch with some wonderful ladies from church I heard about a lutheran preschool. I called them up, they had one recent opening and we got him right in. He loves everything about it. He gets to bring snack once a month, do show and tell once a week, and paint everyday. This boy loves to learn and I am happy we were able to find a great avenue for that!
His first day and first project.
Just before thanksgiving they invited the families in to make turkey cookies! We had a lot of fun meeting the other parents and learning about what he had been working on.
I can't believe this little guy isn't so little anymore. It makes me a little sad, but I am so glad he has found something that really excites him!

No comments:

Post a Comment